Banking and Finance Law
Our team has acted sometimes on behalf of the lending financial institutions and sometimes of the borrowing side, in a great many of finance projects of very different structures. Our services vary from preparation, drafting and negotiation of regular loan agreements to be signed with local or international banks to management and handling of project finance matters.
Since we have so far represented numerous clients on both sides of the table, we have adequate experiences and competences of analyzing the real intents and goals of both sides. This helps us to predict probable steps that may be taken by the parties for achievement of their goals. In this way we are able to ensure that a way is found out in a short time in the course of contract negotiations, and in case of a probable dispute between the sides thereto, we can present and submit suggestions for quick and effective solutions.
Basic services offered by our Law Office in “Banking and Finance Law” field are as listed below:
- Preparation and drafting of loan agreements and leasing agreements to be entered into by local and foreign banks, credit institutions and financial leasing companies.
- Structuring necessary collaterals needed for loan agreements, and to this end, preparation, drafting and negotiation of mortgage, pledge, assignment, guarantee, surety and similar other agreements.
- To make sure that the collaterals and guarantees are duly registered and established in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Ship finance transactions (new buildings or second-hand ships).
- Aircraft financing transactions.
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of financial agreements for large scale projects, and counselling Clients during the whole process. Project finance matters
Management of applications filed by electronic money and/or payment service providers to BRSA (Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency), and following completion of the company foundation process, provision of legal counseling and advice services.