Real Estate and Construction Law
The interest shown by foreign investors to real estate and construction industry in Turkey, and the construction and infrastructural projects contracted to the Turkish Construction Companies abroad have paved the way for a need and demand for legal services in many fields.
Our team has a vast experience going back many years not only in regular housing projects, but also in shopping center development projects, power station construction projects (particularly thermal power stations), and highway-bridge-dam projects.
Basic services offered by our Law Office in “Real Estate and Construction Law” field are as listed below:
- Preparation of joint venture agreements.
- Designing a healthy legal infrastructure regulating the rights and obligations of each side in the relationships between proprietor (landlord), investor and construction firm.
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of loan agreements and guarantee agreements to be signed with banks.
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of construction and subcontracting agreements.
- Giving counseling and advice services in public tender procedures and contracting processes in public projects.
- Giving all kinds of legal counseling and advice services throughout performance of the projects.
- Giving counseling and advice services at the time of application for operating licenses, authorizations and activity certificates to be received from public authorities.
- Notification and reporting of obligations and liabilities arising out of current laws on environment, construction and zoning activities.
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of long-term lease agreements.
- Processes of acquisition of real properties by foreigners in Turkey.
Resolution of disputes emerging during or subsequent to the projects through legal proceedings and arbitration.