Energy and Natural Resources Law
In the field of energy and natural resources law where the public authority is predominantly active, our Law Office is specialized specifically on thermal power stations, flue gas desulphurization and renewable energy (hydro, solar, wind, geothermal) fields.
Services offered by our Law Office in this field are divided into three groups, namely administrative transactions, private law transactions and resolution of disputes.
Our administrative services:
- Giving counseling and advice services on tenders organized by Public Authority and on legislative instruments enacted in relation therewith.
- Preparation of applications for preliminary license, license, permission, franchise and authorization to be filed to public authorities.
- Giving counseling services in the course of EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) process.
- Giving counseling and advice services during transactions and affairs in EMRA (Energy Market Regulatory Authority), being the regulatory authority in this field.
Our private law services:
- Company foundation and acquisitions.
- Creation of a legal infrastructure for commercial relations to be established with other companies and banks.
- Preparation and drafting of the required agreements and shaping and formation of collateral structures therein.
- Project financing transactions.
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of agreements to be signed with contractors and subcontractors to be involved in the project.
- Giving counseling and advice services throughout performance of the projects.
Resolution of disputes:
Our team, specifically specialized on disputes in energy and construction projects, is representing its clients in and before the State Council, Administration Courts, Commercial Courts and – local and foreign – arbitration tribunals.